When it comes it medications that enhance body building and fitness, women have very little to choose from. While male bodybuilders can choose from dozens of different options for cutting or bulking, women only have a handful of choices. With the arrival of Winstrol women have found a highly effective anabolic steroid. They are found to respond very well to Winstrol, even at low doses. Women seeking weight loss and strong, smooth muscle tone choose Winstrol for performance enhancement. Women who have taken Winstrol are testimony to the fact that it is one of the best anabolic steroid available for women in the market.
When it comes to dosage, it can be said that a little goes a long way in case of women. Even the smallest boost puts their bodies into anabolic overdrive and creates the perfect atmosphere for building muscle. In general, women should use a dose near the top end of the scale for bulking and a dose at the bottom of the scale for cutting. Winstrol’s strong metabolic enhancing properties make sure that you will be able to enjoy muscle growth with less fat gain. Winstrol for women can produce significant gains if proper diet and exercise routine is maintained. Extreme care should be taken with dosage. The average Winstrol dose for women includes 5-15mg orally once per day for 8 to 12 weeks. In case of taking injectables, a 25mg shot every three days will have a satisfying effect. It usually takes about two weeks to notice the first effects.
Women who have taken Winstrol should keep in mind the following things:
- Diet plans and exercise: Diet plans and exercise regimens should be tailor made according to goals that you have in mind. It is important to consume fewer calories than they burn during cutting by participating in high-intensity cardio and aerobics every other day. For bulking, a woman should consume more calories than she burns and perform less cardio than when cutting.
- Effects of alcohol and other hepatotoxic drugs: Eventhough Winstrol is known for being hepatotoxic, it comes recommended at a low dose for women and hence risks are quite low. However, things like alcohol consumption and certain medications like acetaminophen can enhance that damage, so they are best avoided. Check for interactions before starting a Winstrol cycle.
- Stay hydrated: Winstrol being a “dry” steroid can lead to joint pain in some users – especially during cutting cycles when high-impact exercise is vital. Staying hydrated can help ease some of that pain.
- Use of birth control: Sexually active women should be aware that Winstrol has the potential to cause birth defects during very early pregnancy. Thus it is important to use birth control during and for several weeks after a cycle to be on the safe side.
- Breastfeeding: Winstrol for women can pass into breastmilk which can have adverse effects on new born babies.
- Adhere to dosage: Though generally regarded as safe, the risk of Winstrol-related side effects increases significantly for women taking more than 10mg per day.
Winstrol for women is available online and has little or no side effects in the typical user. Women seeking a competitive advantage can truly benefit from this anabolic steroid.